I, ____________________________, have decided that abstinence until marriage is the best choice for me.
I have made this decision because:
__ I do not want the emotional or physical risk of casual sex.
__ I want to have time to build a strong relationship.
__ I will have more time to spend on my schoolwork.
__ I want trust and respect before a physical bond is formed.
__ I am not ready to become a mom or dad.
__ I want to marry a virgin, and so would my future mate.
__ I want to concentrate on my career.
__ I do not want to get STD check-ups.
__ I will have more time for friends, sports or hobbies.
__ I will feel proud of doing what is right for me.
Because I strongly believe that abstinence is the best choice for me, I make these promises to myself:
• I will abstain from any sexual relations until marriage.
• I know the times and places when sexual feelings might be strong, and I will avoid these situations.
• If I have been sexually active, I claim renewed virginity, and promise to not engage in any sexual activity from this time forth.
• I promise to find other ways to express my love for someone I care for--- other than sexual activity.
• I promise and understand that saved sex is the ONLY safe sex--- to be 100% sure that I will not become a parent, or contract an STD.
• I promise these things to myself in order to have fewer risks and regrets, and to be able to have more fun, freedom and a better future.
Signature: _____________________________ Date:_________
If you have any questions please go to www.VirginityRules.com